Monday, August 24, 2009

Princess Kit

This Princess Kit is so neat! It is on display at the Fair along with the Pirate Birthday Kit! There is enough items in the Kit for a party of 8--invitations, purses for each attendee to make, crowns, cupcake decorations, and banners. This kit sells for only $15.95. If you get a chance go out to the Central States Fair and see all the beautiful cards that stampers have made. You can also see many display boards that the demonstrators have made. We were in Broken Bow over the weekend for a barrel racing futurity and so now I have to get busy preparing my demonstrations for the Fair. Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 5:00 I am going to demonstrate some different techniques. I will be demonstrating the vinyl on the wall only I will be showing vinyl on a jar and I will also be demonstrating a technique with Christmas tiles that I hope to have a class on in September. Tiles are really fun to make. I will also be demonstrating stamping on Tiles. If you get a chance come and join me at 5:00. On Tuesday Jamie will be demonstrating using the Big Shot to make Pillow Decorations and making Greeting Cards. Sarah will be demonstrating the Big Shot and making Post-It-Notes. Today at 2:00 Cheryl will demonstrate Roll-o-dex cards and Becky will be demonstrating the Big Shot at 5:30. On Wednesday at 4:00 I will be making Punch Cards and showing many that we have made and at 6:00 I will be demonstrating boxes, bags, and gifts. Come and watch us and do some make and takes at some of the classes.

No comments: