Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Busy Time

Remember there is just 6 days left to take advantage of the $85.00 Special to join Stampin' Up! We would love to have you on our great TEAM!!! Yesterday my phone service and internet was out as someone cut a cable so it was very quiet around our place. I did enjoy a Breakfast with some former teachers and a very good friend of mine that just turned 90 years old. She is an amazing lady-still drives and mows her own lawn! You would never guess that she is past 70. I demonstrated a Christmas Tile at the Fair and had a great crowd! Wow! It was overwhelming-a great group with lots of questions and all of my projects went well. Then of course we had to go to the Blake Shelton Concert last night which was fantastic! Today I will be demonstrating Punch Cards and Boxes, Bags and Gifts at the Fair. Come on out and make your own Make and Take Punch Art Animals and see some ideas to make cards. Have a great day!!!!

No comments: