Saturday, May 17, 2008

Our Yard

This is a picture of our Pear Tree in the Orchard. All of the trees in the orchard are so beautiful right now. In the background you can see some sticks where I put my garden in. We finally have water so this is my first garden in about 10-15 years.
This is a picture that Bud took of our front yard. It is the tree that Dakota Junior High gave Bud in memory of his sister's death a few years back. This year it has the most blossoms we have ever had. The grass is so green and all of the dams and stock ponds are full of water. What a blessing!
Beings I am unable to stamp for another week I am trying to get my outside work done. I still have another rock garden to plant with perennials and some annuals to put in. I know this week we will probably be getting in over another 100 trees to plant. I am sure with this nice weather everyone is anxious to get their yards in. Isn't it amazing what water can do for our country!

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Oh Peggy, your trees are beautiful! Those blossoms are breath taking!