Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New Craft Room


This is my stamping desk that I have had for a long time. It has a thick piece of glass on the top and so it is just the best for stamping. We bought this for $15.00 at a rummage sale about 13 years ago when Kami was going to college. She used it for college and then of course all of the furniture comes back home.



This week I primed it and then painted it black and spray painted the knobs. Kami sanded the edges to give it that antique look. It looks like a new desk and will look great in my new painted room.


This is the color we painted the craft room after the water damage. It is black on the bottom and Silver Metallic on the top. The metallic was very challenging but I decided to do a little dry brushing with the suggestion from Sarah. It worked really well. Now to add the carpet next week and then get moved back in. I plan to add some Uppercase Living words on the wall.






1 comment:

Sandie said...

It turned out very nice!