Sunday, November 16, 2014

Wine Toppers

 I made some
wine bottle toppers. My sister, Sherry, gave me the idea to try it!! They are awesome but the glitter paper does make them more expensive! What I got from the craft fair is "oh, my gosh these are so cute" and no sales on this project but that will be OK as will use them for the holidays!!! I used a 3 x 11 piece of card stock and scored at 3 inches. I put the 2 3/8 scalloped punch glitter paper on the top 3 inches as close as possible to the score line. Mark the center and then punch out the middle with the 1 3/8 inch circle punch and that is how you get the hole in the top of the paper. I then added a piece of white card stock 2 3/4 x 7 3/4 and punched all the corners to make them round and added a lot of sparklies to embellish and also added some Washi Tape! The bow is the spendy part as it takes a 1/2 sheet of glitter paper (some left over) and cut it out on the Big Shot with red glitter paper. You can add the bow on top of the bottle or on the neck. You can use Fast Fuse, Tombo Glue or red tape to stick the bow together and then use a clothespin for more security for a little while.  These were so much fun to make and very addicting!! Have a great day and stay warm!!!
 
 

No comments: