Friday, August 29, 2014

great teacher gifts



 I made
these last night for our 5-State Breeders Futurity for prizes. These would also make great teacher gifts! I used Tastefully Simple Cinnamon Muffins and a Jar of Homemade Strawberry Jelly and put them in Stampin' Up! Tag A Bag Gift Box #130927 for 6.95. I covered the boxes with scraps of Designer Series Papers and also the belly band around the box is a scrap to match. On the computer I made the words Strawberry Jelly and punched it out on white with the 1 3/4 punch and then added more circles with the 2 1/2 and 2 inch punches. The label on the front of the box was made with the Label Punch in several layers. I also made some that were just rectangular shape and layered. I used the sayings from the great and fun stamp set Bravo #135380 which is a photopolymer stamp set for $25.95 and has 13 wonderful stamps in it.  The last thing I did was cover with the heavier cellophane that comes on big rolls found in a craft store. I added ribbon to the cellophane and cut off the top. I hope you have a wonderful day! I am going to stamp cards for my classes and clean my stamp room!

No comments: