Saturday, February 22, 2014

Love Ya

 I know
Valentine's Day has passed but you could actually send this card out any day of the year!!! I embossed the black card stock, punched out a heart from the red glitter paper, added the thin lit Love Ya and added some ribbon. How easy is this card.
I hope  I am finally back for awhile! I just had my right knee replaced so it has been a long ordeal anyway I think it has been. I am now walking with out a cane or walker, have my stitches out and ready to drive again. Hopefully, this week I can take over the car again! It has been so windy and cold outside so hard to get out and walk. I did clean a horse pen yesterday so that helped a little. My husband, girls and friends have been a great help and always wanting to help. I try to do as much as possible by myself. Hopefully, I will be able to get back into stamping soon. It is hard as you are standing and in one place. I have a workshop coming up this week and my clubs in 2 weeks so that will keep me going which is good! I hope you have a great day!!!

No comments: