Monday, December 23, 2013

More Western Cards

 
This
card uses the Last Frontier stamp set along with the new Hardwood Background stamp, Apothecary Accents Frame Lits and Love &Sympathy set.

I also used
the Hardwood background set with this pair of boots. I have had these stamp sets for many years which is a pair of boots, an old hat, and a mare with her colt. My family loves these stamps so I have used them a lot to make them card sets and just cards for our friends. It is very difficult to find really good western stamps so when I find them they stay with me. I was so happy to see the new Hardwood background stamp.
Well, I am ready for Christmas except to send a few more cards out. I got my house cleaned today and the menu ready for tomorrow night so we should be ready to go with Oyster Stew and Potato Soup. May you have a Blessed Christmas!!!

No comments: