Monday, August 5, 2013

Nick & Angies Wedding

m

Just got back from a wonderful family wedding of my nephew, Nick, and his wife Angie. Had a great time! The reception and rehersal dinner was held on the family farm in Iowa. This was a wagon that you saw when you entered their place!
 My sister made cookies
and brownies and we put these together for the out of town guests! So cute!

The barn was all decorated with lights, a dance floor and inside was a real kitchen where we served all the food.

Nick & Angie after the wedding!

Sherry and Sandy made many pies and desserts and I made the MDS tags for them! Turned out nice!!! Had a great weekend with all the change of plans and the crazy airlines!! Now I know why I don't fly much!! Just got home in time to have 2 couples from Pinedale WY to stay with us for the week of the Sturgis Bike Rally.

 

No comments: