Monday, March 11, 2013

Shirrise's Wedding Card

Finally, I am back again! I guess I just had too much going on last week but mission accomplished! Shelle, this card is for you! I have been promising Shelle I would put this wedding card on my blog that Shirrise sent for awhile and just now getting it on! So sorry! This is a beautiful card made with the Big Shot.  Enjoy! Besides all of my clubs, Assisted Living, watching calves sale last week and getting ready for a vendor show I also took a great MDS class that Jill Olsen has! It is absolutely fabulous!  If you get a chance try and take the class! Wow! I learned so much and what I already knew it was a great review on my skills! I have a Hippity Hop Vendor Show in Rapid City on Saturday all day long so if you get a chance stop in and say "hi". Hoping to have some new ideas for you plus I am demonstrating the My Digital Studio and Big Shot!!! The hours are 10 am to 7pm so should be a lengthy day!!!

No comments: