Saturday, January 26, 2013

Lacey Valentine Card

I finally got to stamp yesterday! I helped my husband tear down a fence in the morning and then it was quiet in the afternoon and evening so decided to be creative and stamp a little! It was so nice! I was experimenting with the new fabric #129307 (More Amore Designer Fabric) and created this card!
I also used the $5.95 stamp that we could buy earlier and the new Artisan embellishment kit (#129328 for $9.95) found in the new Spring Mini. The lace is so beautiful and fun to work with! I also used Real Red, Vanilla, and Basic Black card stock. The embossing folder that was used was the Fancy Fan Folder (#127751) and the Hearts Collection Framelits (#125599)--no cutting except for the fabric!!!
Plan to attend the Stock Show today and take in the Stallion Row and Horse Sale!It is suppose to be in the low 50's today so should be a great day!!

No comments: