Sunday, September 23, 2012

Autumn Accents

This is a fun fall card that I made with the new Bigz Die #127812 Autumn Accents for $21.95 in the Holiday Mini. I also used the Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP #126906 for $10.95 on page 24 of the Holiday Mini. On the leaves I used Expresso, Mustard and Tangerine Tango along with the Naturals Designer Buttons #127754 for $4.95 in the Idea Catalog on page 176.
Beautiful day out today but I have to lock myself in my stamp room and get some classes ready! Last night we attended the Wall of Honor in Martin for my brother-in-law who was an outstanding athlete in the 50's. It was great to review all of the athletic awards that he received at that time and some of the records that he had in football, baseball and track!! He had one football interception record that held until 2010 at Black Hills State. Also, great to see my nephew from Texas who flew in for the event! We had a great dinner and a very relaxing evening!! Hope you are having a great day!
 
 

No comments: