Sunday, August 5, 2012

MDS2

You are now able to purchase the new MDS2 Plus. Wow! This program is unbelievable! I finally got my program up and running and it is amazing. There are 25 new beginner videos on http://mydigitalstudio.net/page/beginner-techniques plus many more intermediate and advanced videos that Stampin' Up! has put together for us. You may purchase the Trial MDS2 for Free for 30 days and then for $19.95 you can get the MDS2 which features some new techniques or you can purchase the MDS2 for $79.95 and get over 500 new items to add to your MDS 1. Guess which one I did? It took about 4 hours for me to upload my MDS2 but it is all worth it. If you purchased the MDS 1 between May 1st and July 31st your upload which would cost $19.95 is FREE. There are so many new features so give this a try!

No comments: