Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hauling Bales


We have been hauling bales for the last couple days! I  am told I have the easy job as I drive the pickup and trailer up and down the rows. I realize I do as lifting those bales is not fun! We are just excited that we got a few bales as so many people arent getting anything this year because of the dryness. We pulled out of a field as there wasnt anything but not bad on the creek bottom. We worked late last night and then up at 4 to get another load before Lana took off for work! Somehow I seem to get all of the chores also which is OK as it helps them out some.
I just got an official letter that I won the 4 day 3 night trip to Hilton Head in September! Thank you for my downline and all of my customers for making this possible! I couldnt have done it without you!
Have a great day and keep cool!

No comments: