Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Skagway Alaska

This is another page I made from my Alaskan Cruise (3 pages to go and I am done!) It has been a fun book to create! This book was easier after I got a few verbal tips from Heather Summers--she is fantastic! One great tip is to work from the bottom up and it made it so much easier. Also, check out the many layouts that have already been created for you in many different magazines or just layouts. Great tips!! I used Crumb Cake cs and then put a Vintage Overlay over it along with the Opacity Button. I also used the Chocolate Chip DSP, First Edition DSP, and Real Red and So Saffron DSP. The writing is Free Style Script and some of the images are from In A Word and the clock is from Timeless.
It is not raining today but there needs to be a lot of sunshine before I can mow again! So one more day inside to finish up my Book and some of my projects and to get ready for tonight's MDS Class. I learned how to print a card at home and will be sharing that tonight along with sending in a project to Stampin' Up! to be printed. Have a great day and do something fun!!

No comments: