Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Convention Quilt

I am so excited as I just went over and picked up my quilt that I made. All of the flowers were made with the Big Shot. I made 80 flowers and sewed them on material and then was in a swap with Angie Juda at Convention.
I brought all of the 80 squares home and sewed them together and then took them to a quilter to have her put the quilt together.

I chose this Moga material for the backing and then she bound it with brown material.

This is a close up picture so you could see the beautiful quilting that was done. I just love it and so excited to show it off. All with the Big Shot!!!!

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh my gosh....is that ever BEAUTIFUL!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Angie Kennedy Juda said...

I love it!! thank you so much for sharing with me :)

Sarah said...

Peggy, it really came out very nice!

Sandie said...

Peg- that's adorable!