Friday, July 24, 2009

Farming & Gardening

This is a picture of one of the hayfields we are cutting. It had been hailed out earlier this summer but has come back and is making great feed for this winter.
This is a picture of my husband windrowing in the hayfield!

I have a little garden in my backyard and it is doing fabulous! These are some potato, tomato and pumpkin plants. The potato plants are way above my waist and the tomatoes are just starting to set on. I hope we get them before the grasshoppers find them as they are starting to move in.

This is a little Cherry tree we planted a few years ago. It is just starting to produce some fruit. It is so wonderful to be green towards the end of July and have such beautiful plants and hay crop! We are enjoying the beautiful outdoors this summer.

No comments: