Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dasher

I am way behind on posting today. We moved cows home all day today so I didn't get much else done. It was -1 degrees when we started and finally got up to 16 when we finished. I am trying to get my packages ready to mail out tomorrow and get some more Christmas cards made and sent. I am about half done so hopefully tonight I will make another big dent. This card is made with the stamp "Dasher" found on page 208 and it is only $8.95. I also used White Craft ink and stamped some snowflakes on Kraft card stock and then stamped Dasher on Close to Cocoa. The DSP is Merry Moments. I just cut a 2 3/4 inch square and folded back the top a little. I also stamped "Merry Christmas" with White Craft Ink on Old Olive card stock and then punched it out with the Modern Label Punch! It is always easier to stamp first and then punch it out! It is really hard for me to make a card without ribbon. The Post Office doesn't like ribbon or maybe I should say they do like it as they charge extra for ribbons or buttons. I don't mind sending them throughout the year but when you send over 100 Christmas Cards it gets a little spendy! Hope you have a great rest of the evening! It is still cold out!

No comments: