Friday, October 25, 2013

Washi tape

Just a fun activity to do with Washi Tape! I just put the Washi tape on a diagonal on a piece of White Card Stock. You could use this for a background or you could also use the punch and cut out all different kinds of shapes.
Already a busy morning! Helped my girls take off to their last Futurity this year! Always so many last minute things to do when traveling with horses!
I actually got my kitchen cupboards all cleaned off! Wow! It looks so nice not to have clutter!!! Now to head to my stamp room for a few minutes and get that room snuffed up a little! I just love working down there. Yesterday Julie, Donna and I did 2 projects at the Assisted Living. We had 10 ladies so it really kept us hopping!! Fun hour!!! Hope you have a great day!!!!

No comments: