Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Miche Party

We all had so much fun yesterday afternoon at my Miche Party! Of course I couldnt decide which one to buy so had to buy more than one! Love the new chain handles and conversions you can add now. I took this handle off and have the new chain handles. Love them and very reasonable once you get your base! And an instant new purse. I also had to try the Big Bags and will post them later. This one is a new one and named Madelyn! Be sure you go through a dealer as much more reasonable than going through the company. Shirley Johnson was our demo and did a great job! My sister, Rhonda, gave me Dani for Christmas and just love it!!!
I finally finished 5 pages (12 x 12) for my Book About Me scrapbook. It is actually 20 pages as I put 4 6x6's on a 12 x 12 page. Wow! Each page is only $2.50 on My Digital Studio and I didnt even have to go out and buy all of the embellishments and card stock! Guess what? It wasn't even messy or cluttery as I only had to use my computer. So wonderful!
Well, I have been out shoveling snow in the corrals so need to get some stamping done! I hope you have a great day!

No comments: