Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ice Cream Cone Scrapbook Page

This is a scrapbook page we made this month in our Scrapbook Club. I just wanted something to do with ice cream cones as some of the gals made cards with the new ice cream cone set. I just free hand the ice cream and cones and used the retired colors of Green Galore and Pixie Pink for the ice cream and retired striped DSP. We also used the scallop punch for the Whisper White trim.
It has been a very crazy and busy week. We just got done with our Family Reunion at Nemo! What a blast we had! All but 1 of the 23 cousins came! My poor brother and family were packed and ready to drive from CA when he had some heart problems again! So looking forward to seeing them after 6 years but it was a blessing they were still home! My sister, Sherry, just left yesterday so we have had a lot of fun together! So much to see and do! So lucky to have my brother, Randy, and family stay at our house for a couple of nights also! A great time! This weekend we are spending at the barrel racing events and trying to make some quilt blocks in between for convention. My lawn (weeds) are growing and growing so hopefully can get that mowed when we get home (if it doesnt rain)! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

No comments: