Thursday, September 18, 2008

Top Note Cards

These are some cards from House of Haunts and using the Top Notes from the Big Shot. The first card I embossed the house on white card stock and then used the Pastels to brush over the top. I mounted the white cs on Kiwi cs and then added the Tangerine Tango ribbon.


The image was embossed with Vanilla and then I rubbed green Pastels over the tree and orange over the pumpkin. You can not see the effects of the tree very well. I added the Vanilla/Kiwi taffeta ribbon on the top of the card!

The last card is embossed with White on black card stock. I used my white pen to touch up around the Top Note and then added black gingham ribbon. You can make a card out of this Top Note by putting your cs just a smidging in from the end of the die and this way it does not cut off the end to make two. Be sure you fold your cs first before you put it in the Big Shot. The top card is going vertically with the fold! Thanks for looking and I hope you have a great day! It is just gorgeous outside! Enjoy!

No comments: